The Nathan Shepard Prophecy – what is it?
I’ve had quite a few people email me lately about The Nathan Shepard Prophecy (Nathan Shepard is the Author of Survive The End days) so… I decided to dig a bit deeper to find out what it’s really about and fill you in myself!
“He has spent more than 17 years studying the ancient scriptures and how the words of the prophets became historical fact over time. Now, his spine chilling theory links present times events to Bible prophecies in a clear and concise way… and foretells a very sinister future for the US.
From that moment on, he decided that he must become a survival expert, train and prepare for the worst disaster in human history…”
Sounds like a fairly intelligent man, and definitely one you’d want on your side when ‘The SHTF’.
But – what is Nathan Shepard’s Prophecy all about?
To be honest, there are THOUSANDS of words in his written prophecy which you can read or listen to here – I’ll do my best to sum it up for you below though:
Obama will not finish his second term…
He is the 44th and last President of the US.
And our country and every American citizen are about to face their greatest bedevilment…
From an enemy fiercer and more powerful than ISIS, al Qaeda, North Korea and Iran combined.
According to Shepard, the modern Babylon is about to face God’s wrath:
- According to the prophets, Babylon “reigneth over the kings of the earth” (Rev17:18).
- It was “The praise of the entire earth” and an “astonishment among the nations” (Jeremiah 51:47)
- Babylon is a democracy weighed down by its huge government“Thou artwearied in the multitude of thy counsels.” Isaiah (47:13)
- Babylon destroys her own land, with pollution and waste: “Because thou hast destroyed thy land” (Isa 14:20)
- “I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand” (Isaiah 47:6 )
Is It Starting To Look Like They Are Telling Us About The United States Of America, doesn’t it?
And the mother of Babylon, in the end times, will be a state of major decline as the end nears (Jeremiah 50:12).
- The British Empire that ruled the Earth for 200 years is no more.
- Most of its colonies are now independent. The British pound is no longer the world reserve currency… it has been replaced by the dollar… the currency of its daughter.
- The prophets also foretold that Babylon becomes proud and arrogant and it does not consider its end.
Check out these scriptures:
- “Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; “(Isaiah 17:7-8)
- “How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow “(Rev 18:7)
Does this sound like American Exceptionalism – the strong belief rooted inside our people that America is different from other nations, better than them in every possible way?
Even the name Mystery Babylon is also deeply symbolic… it’s a “mystery” because the prophets, at the time of the visions, didn’t know of the existence of the North American Continent.
They literally had no idea what they were actually seeing and described it as best they could.
And in ancient times, Babylon was the greatest city in the world just like America is the greatest country in the world today.
Ancient Babylon was constructed by people that came from all parts of the ancient world. What we may call today immigrants… just like the United States.
The Modern Bablyon is due to be destroyed – And Unfortunately For Every Living American… that’s us
Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so be she may be healed.
A sound of a cry cometh from Babylon, and great destruction from the land of the Chaldeans:
Because the LORD hath spoiled Babylon, and destroyed out of her the great voice;
Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
At the noise of the taking of Babylon the earth is moved, and the cry is heard among the nations.
Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms.
Who Will Destroy Babylon America?
- Isaiah 13:5 – “They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land”.
- Jeremiah 50:3 – “For out of the north there cometh up a nation against her, which shall make her land desolate”.
- Jeremiah 50:9- “For, I will raise and cause to come up against Babylon an assembly of great nations from the north country:”
Draw a straight line north of the US through the Arctic (the end of heaven) and you will find the answer… Russia!
Only God REALLY knows if the end for us will come before 2017 as Shepard has predicted.
While I WILL admit his arguments and Biblical proof are rather persuasive – there is honestly WAY too much to cover here, and I’ve already made this post much longer than I had planned. If you’d like the FULL Nathan Shepard Prophecy watch the free video over at SurviveTheEndDays.com
For what it’s worth, Shepard’s Survival Training is some of the BEST I’ve ever seen. Even if things do NOT come to plan as he’s suggesting I still highly recommend picking up his Survive The End Days package.
If you’d rather NOT watch a video, do this:
- Visit SurviveTheEndDays.com
- Try to LEAVE the page (click on the close button on the tab)
- Click on “stay on this page” when presented with the popup to get a full TEXT version of Nathan Shepard’s prophecy and skip the video completely!