Hey Folks, thanks for checking out my EZ Battery Reconditioning Review.
I’ll cut straight to the chase and answer the question on your mind:
What IS EZ Battery Reconditioning all about?
(I got it, so I can show you!)
To sum it up in a few paragraphs before I dive into more detail – EZ Battery Reconditioning shows people how to bring all type of dead batteries back to life again. It includes step by step instructions that make this easy for folks. And because people can now collect dead batteries from around their home (or get them at the many other places as they show you later on in the content for free) and recondition/reuse them; you won’t have to buy new overpriced batteries anymore.
This program is also actually made up of multiple products. After you purchases the product you are given instant access to the members area where there are different battery reconditioning guides for the different types of batteries as well as other materials to help you out.
The program also drips course content to new customers so the information isn’t overwhelming at first and you can absorb everything as you go along. I actually LOVED This as I didn’t feel overwhelmed as I went through the program, and new material was sent to me each day.
Here’s what you get with EZ Battery Reconditioning:
- The EZ Battery Reconditioning guides and the Battery Business guide (in the members area).
- Lifetime access to the members area (as long as you don’t refund your purchase).
- New (free) battery reconditioning guides, videos and bonuses added to your members area every month.
- VIP premium Newsletter (with downloadable guides, videos, and more).
- The “Double The Life Of Your Batteries” mini-course (see the next section in this email for info about this).
- NO hidden or recurring fees (which I love)
I’ll be honest, I ONLY bought this guide for the main guide/book itself – BUT the bonuses are out of this world!
In the newsletter, just 1 day after signing up, you get access to a free MINI-COURSE called “Double the Life of your Batteries”.
You’re gonna love it. It’s broken up into 2 parts, and will show you how to dramatically extend the life of your car batteries.
Car batteries should last 3-5 years (before they die, and you recondition them) …but most folk’s car battery’s only last 1-2 years. This article will teach you how to change that and extend the life of your car batteries (and save a couple hundred bucks, easily)!
In all, the BONUS content you get delivered in just the first 3-4 days of being a member are:
- 2 Part Mini-Course – Double the Life of your Batteries
- Bonus Course: 8 Simple Tips & Tricks To Extend The Life Of Your Car Battery
- Bonus Course: Prolong The Life Of Lithium-ion, Laptop, and Cell Phone Batteries
- Bonus Course: 7 Ways To Prolong The Life Of Deep Cycle Lead-Acid Batteries
Extra Guides in the EZ Battery Reconditioning Members Area:
Besides the bonuses delivered to you via email, you get INSTANT access to quite a few ADDITIONAL guides within the members area. These are available right away, and new ones are added on the time as well, which you’ll get 100% free access to when you’re a member.
The ADDITIONAL courses in the member’s area are:
- [Just Updated] How To Reconditioning Forklift Batteries
- In this guide, learn how to recondition old forklift batteries and give them a 2nd life!
- They also give a few tips and tricks to dramatically increase their lifespan.
- Forklift batteries are very expensive batteries that industrial companies use (in their forklifts). The thought of having to buy a new forklift battery that cost thousands of dollars is the last thing any business wants to hear.
- But if you master these forklift reconditioning methods, you can start a very profitable business reconditioning and servicing industrial company’s forklift batteries. A business would much rather pay you a fee to recondition their expensive forklift batteries than spend thousands on a new one.
- You can also use forklift batteries as the battery bank in residential alternative energy systems. I hope you enjoy the guide!
- [Just Updated] How To Recondition AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) & SLA (Sealed Lead-Acid) BatteriesLearn how to bring AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) and SLA (sealed lead-acid batteries) batteries back to life again.
- About 85% of the AGMs and SLAs can be brought back to life with pretty simple reconditioning methods, which I’ll teach you in this guide.
- AGMs and SLAs are pretty expensive so this guide will provide you significant cost savings as well as methods to have better performing and longer lasting batteries.
- [Just Updated] How To Revive Nickel-Cadmium (NiCd) BatteriesNickel-Cadmium (NiCd) Batteries are typically used in cordless power tools.
- NiCd batteries are slowly being replaced by other types of batteries. So in the future (and even now), it may be hard to find a replacement NiCd battery for the particular device that you are using.
- Because of this you’ll not only want to make sure your NiCd batteries last as long as possible with proper maintenance and care, you’ll also want to know how to recondition a NiCd battery so you can extend its lifespan if it does start performing poorly (or even die).
- So in this guide, we’ll teach you two methods that will bring dead or poorly performing NiCd batteries back to life again, so they’re back to nearly 100% of their original working condition.
- How To Recondition Lithium-ion (Li-ion) Batteries
- Lithium-ion batteries are the fastest growing batteries in the world. This means that you will be using a lot more Li-ion batteries in the coming years. Which also means you’ll have a lot more dead Li-ion batteries.
- So it’s critical to learn how to recondition these and bring them back to life again. This will save you money and also provide you better performing batteries that last much longer!
- After reading this guide, you’ll know exactly what to do to bring dead Li-ion batteries back to life again!
- How To Recondition Old Laptop Batteries
- The methods described in this guide will bring your old laptop batteries back to life again and prolong their lifespan so you don’t have to buy new, overpriced replacement batteries anymore. And your laptop batteries will also perform a lot better than they otherwise would.
- This guide will save you money on laptop batteries and finally allow you to use your laptop as a portable computer again, instead of forcing you to sit near the closest power outlet and plug it in all the time.
- [Free Bonus: For Advanced Users Only] How To Build (and use ) a Simple Low Cost NiCd Battery Reconditioning Device (updated: version 3.3)
- In method 2 of our NiCd guide (above), we teach you a simple “pulse” reconditioning method. For this “pulse” reconditioning method, you need a power source. If you don’t have a power source (like we show you in the guide above), you can build your own. This guide teaches you how!
- Generally, we recommend you use the NiCd reconditioning method we teach in the main NiCd reconditioning guide above. However, we also wanted to offer this free (unadvertised) bonus for our advanced users.
- How To Reconditioning Golf Cart Batteries
- In this guide, we’ll show you how to recondition dead golf cart batteries and bring them back to life again!
- Golf cart batteries run into many of the same issues that other types of lead-acid batteries do, as well as other issues more specific to just golf cart batteries. But in this guide, we’ll show you how to reverse these issues and recondition these back to like-new condition again!
- If you own a golf cart, work for a golf course or golf cart company, or work in a battery business; this guide will be incredibly useful and valuable to you!
- How To Recondition Rechargeable Nickel–Metal Hydride (NiMH) Batteries
- A nickel–metal hydride (NiMH) battery is a type of rechargeable battery commonly used in digital cameras, laptop computers, cell phones, cordless power tools and other high drain devices.
- This NiMH reconditioning method is one of the most simple reconditioning methods we’ll teach you, but you’ll be amazed at how quick, easy, and effective it is!
- So grab your old NiMH batteries and let’s get started!
- How To Recondition Alkaline Batteries (C, AA, AAA, N, and 9V)
- Just imagine if you could recondition and reuse your old alkaline batteries. Think about all of the money you’d save by reusing those batteries instead of buying new ones!
- Well, you won’t have to image it, because by the end of this guide you’ll know exactly how to give your alkaline batteries a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th life.
- And no, we’re not talking about Rechargeable Alkaline Manganese (RAM) batteries,we’re actually talking about, regular alkaline batteries.
- Check out this guide to learn how!
- How To Build A Battery Bank & Scale It Up To The Exact Specifications You Want
- Learn about Series, Parallel, and Series/Parallel battery bank configurations. And learn how to scale up a battery bank so you can get the exact specifications you want (voltage and amperage).
- Recondition Old Cell Phone Batteries
- note: large update coming soon to this guide! Stay tuned!
- [Just Updated] Tip To Extend the life of your 9v batteries & trick turn one 9v into six AAA batteries
- More guides (and free updates) coming soon!
Battery Business Guide:
- In THIS bonus guide, you’ll learn how to make money selling batteries you recondition.
- Frank teaches you his four favorite battery reconditioning business models that he uses in his own battery business.
- You can simply follow the reconditioning methods we teach you in the main EZ Battery Reconditioning Guide and then apply Frank’s business models (in this guide) to create your own profitable battery business!
- *note: this guide teaches you how to turn battery reconditioning into a business. The main EZ Battery reconditioning guide (above) teaches you how to actually recondition batteries (so make sure to use both guides).
- Battery Maintenance Service Plan (free unadvertised bonus)*note: Frank talks about this contract and describe how to use it in “Frank’s Battery Business Guide” above (so be sure to open that guide first).
- Info about this document:
- The best way to run a battery reconditioning/servicing business is to have a contract between you and your clients. This template provides you an example of a good battery maintenance service plan contract. It includes the details of the agreement, including the price, the time frame, the battery information, what will be done to it, and your personal commitment to quality. Use this after you read “Frank’s Battery Business Guide” above.
- [Free Unadvertised Thank You Gift To You] EZ Power Savings Guide:
- They included this guide with your order for free to thank you for your interest in the program and to way over deliver value for what you paid.
- Using the tips and tricks in this guide alone will make up for your small investment into the system …this month alone!
- In this, you’ll learn how to lower your power bills and conserve energy with just simple tips, tricks, and small jobs around your home or apartment.
- Anybody who pays a power bill each month needs this guide!
- And on top of all of the money the EZ Battery Reconditioning program will already be saving you on the cost of batteries for the rest of your life, this guide will save you additional money each and every month on your power bill!
My EZ Battery Reconditioning Review
Here I am, almost 2,000 words into this review. No DOUBT by now you can see that this product delivers, and OVER delivers for what you’re paying for. Up until this point, and I’ll never admit this in public, I’ve always been a bit nervous about reconditioning batteries on my own.
I definitely have to give this one a high rating. Before going through this course, I’ve never actually reconditionned a used battery myself, just read about it, watched videos, etc.
This guide gave me the confidence to do so, and I can now say I’ve reconditioned my first CAR BATTERY, saved $150 on buying a new one, and will be doing this now for my family and friends at no charge. Everybody else, I’ll be happy to do this for a fee, of course. 🙂
Pick it up via the link below, then come back and let me know what you think!!