2018 Update: The ONLY ‘The Lost Ways Review’ that shows you the book and product BEFORE you buy it! Check out my detailed review here and find out EXACTLY what you’ll be getting from The Lost Ways and Claude Davis. Thanks for stopping by to read my Lost Ways Review, by Claude Davis.
Anyways, I’ll cut straight to the chase and get to the question you’re most likely here for:
Table of Contents
- 1 What IS The Lost Ways?
- 2 About The Lost Ways Author: Claude Davis
- 3 The Lost Ways Bonus Books:
- 4 My ‘The Lost Ways Review’
What IS The Lost Ways?
I got it so I can show you!
|Product Name||The Lost Ways|
|Price||$37.00 (one time)|
|Where to Buy?||www.TheLostWays.com|
Important Update: Both Physical & Digital Books now available! Pick up your copy now at: www.TheLostWays.com
Essentially, The Lost Ways is a massive COLLECTION of knowledge by EXPERTS in their various fields about The Lost ways of our GREAT Grandparent and how THEY survived ‘back in the way, for MONTHS at a time – without a ‘bug out bag’ or EDC bag or any of the ‘luxuries’ that we have today. .
Keep in mind, they had…no electrical power, no refrigerators, no Internet, no computers, no TV, no hyperactive law enforcement, and no Safeway or Walmart.
They got things done or else we wouldn’t be here!
In The Lost Ways, Claude unearths a long-forgotten secret that helped our ancestors survive famines, wars, economic crises, diseases, droughts, and anything else life threw at them… a secret that will help you do the same for your loved ones when America crumbles into the ground.
He also teaches you three old but valuable lessons that will ensure your children will be well fed when others are rummaging through garbage bins.
About The Lost Ways Author: Claude Davis
The Book “The Lost Ways” was written by Claude Davis, who is a survival expert and prepper with over 30 years of experience in this field.
He’s also the man, myth and legend behind the popular Survival Site, AskAPrepper.com, which he founded in 2015 and quickly grew it to popular status with the survival community.
A few of his more recent articles I really enjoyed:
Anyways, Claude’s Book, The Lost ways, is probably one of the, if not THE most comprehensive Survival Guide on the market today. It doesn’t just consist of Claude’s own expertise, but that of MANY top survival experts in their field.
If you’re TRULY looking to take your survival and prepping skills to the next level, you owe it to yourself and to your family to give the lost ways a read!
If for some reason you’re NOT completely satisfied with the book, they offer a full 60 day (yes, 2 months) money back guarantee.
Here are a few of my FAVORITE things learned in ‘The Lost Ways’
- From Patrick Shelley – who earned a living in the woods for years on end will show you how to make foolproof traps. He wrote an awesome chapter about how to trap beaver and muskrat in winter just like our forefathers. When 100 hungry mouths will shoot each other over the last deer to feed their children, your family can eat the favorite food of trappers and mountain men from the 1800s.
- From Shannon Azares you’ll learn how sailors from the XVII century preserved water in their ships for months on end, even years and how you can use this method to preserve clean water for your family cost-free.
- From Mike Searson – who is a Firearm and Old West history expert – will show you what to do when there is no more ammo to be had, how people who wandered the West managed to hunt eight deer with six bullets, and why their supply of ammo never ran out. Remember the panic buying in the first half of 2013? That was nothing compared to what’s going to precede the collapse.
- From Susan Morrow, an ex-science teacher and chemist, you’ll master “The Art of Poultice.” She says, “If you really explore the ingredients from which our forefathers made poultices, you’ll be totally surprised by the similarities with modern medicines.” Well…how would you feel in a crisis to be the only one from the group knowledgeable about this lost skill? When there are no more antibiotics, people will turn to you to save their ill children’s lives.
- Lex Rooker will show you how to make a superfood with basic ingredients that you can find in any Walmart. This amazing food was invented and largely used by Native American scouts as well as early western explorers who were on their own for months at a time.
- This nutritious food was light, compact, and high in protein, carbohydrates, and vitamins, and if done properly, it can last anywhere from a few years up to a lifetime without refrigeration! In fact, if you have this food, you don’t need anything else because a person could subsist entirely on this food, drawing on the fat for energy, the protein for strength, and the vitamins for health.
Here’s a look at the table of contents of this massive 338 page book:
- The Most Important Thing
- Making Your Own Beverages: Beer to Stronger Stuff
- Ginger Beer: Making Soda the Old Fashioned Way
- How North American Indians and Early Pioneers Made Pemmican
- Spycraft: Military Correspondence During The 1700’s to 1900’s
- Wild West Guns for SHTF and a Guide to Rolling Your Own Ammo
- How Our Forefathers Built Their Sawmills, Grain Mills,and Stamping Mills
- How Our Ancestors Made Herbal Poultice to Heal Their Wounds
- What Our Ancestors Were Foraging For? or How to Wildcraft Your Table
- How Our AncestorsNavigated Without Using a GPS System
- How Our Forefathers Made Knives
- How Our Forefathers Made Snow shoes for Survival
- How North California Native Americans Built Their Semi-subterranean Roundhouses
- Our Ancestors’Guide to Root Cellars
- Good Old Fashioned Cooking on an Open Flame
- Learning from Our Ancestors How to Preserve Water
- Learning from Our Ancestors How to Take Care of Our Hygiene When There Isn’t Anything to Buy
- How and Why I Prefer to Make Soap with Modern Ingredients
- Temporarily Installing a Wood-Burning Stove during Emergencies
- Making Traditional and Survival Bark Bread…….
- Trapping in Winter for Beaver and Muskrat Just like Our Forefathers Did
- How to Make a Smokehouse and Smoke Fish
- Survival Lessons From The Donner Party
As you can see – this is full of SOLID information – No fluff or ‘feel good’ stuff to fill the pages.
This is 338 PAGES of detailed, step-by-step information.
The nice thing is – you can choose to get a PHYSICAL copy of the book mailed to you, a DIGITAL copy you can download it to your PC or BOTH! save it to your smart phone or even print.
Pick up your copy now at: www.TheLostWays.com
But wait – there’s more! LOL
The Lost Ways Bonus Books:
If you pick up The Lost Ways TODAY, you’ll also get access to two EXCLUSIVE reports that will NOT be available for much longer.
There is an old saying that our great-grandparents used to know:
So the first report you’ll get is What Every Survivalist Should Grow in His Backyard. This special report contains the most nutritious and toughest plants that you should start growing so you’ll never run out of food. These plants are reliable in the worst possible conditions, including drought, flooding, or light deprivation…and you’ll also find instructions on how to plant, grow, harvest, and STORE them.
Another old saying people used to say is:
So the second report that you’ll get is An Step-by-Step Guide to Building Your Own Can Rotation System that can hold at least 700 cans of different sizes. You will never have to look at 50 cans for expiration dates, and you’ll never need to throw away cans again because they’ve spoiled.
A can rotator is not only a time saver but also a money saver. The mechanism is very simple. Whenever you buy new cans, you insert them in the upper shelf. The cans will automatically roll down, and they will be the last in the row. When you pick them up, you do so from the shelf below, so you will always pick the can that you bought first and therefore with the closest expiration date.
Cool and efficient! The one that you’ve just seen on the cover was built with only $95. Pretty cheap if you think that a similar rotator costs $420 on Amazon and holds only 450 cans. And theirs aren’t even that cool!
My ‘The Lost Ways Review’
Anyways, as you can NO DOUBT see by the MASSIVE amount of knowledge you’ll be learning here, I have no choice but to give The Lost Ways a full 10 out of 10. This is an AMAZING book, and now one of my top 3 resources for survival.
It’s hard to give this book a proper REVIEW as it’s so massive, but I will say that the information contained within is unlike ANYTHING I’ve ever seen heard or read before. It’s easily my top Survival Book for 2016 – and the knowledge contained within is worth 100x the cost of the book itself.
- YES – it takes time to read the book.
- YES – it takes time to learn these skills
- YES – it takes time to practice these skills
- BUT – how much happier will you be KNOWING that you and your family and loved ones will be better off when The SHTF.
I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but nothing just falls from the sky. GOD HELPS YOU, but He does not lay it on your table. You have to work hard and do things yourself! As long as you are aware of this, your destiny rests solely on you and your willpower. You can truly change things! And you can do a lot more than you think you can!
My Recommendation is to pick this book up NOW – BUT don’t just let it gather dust. Study it, PRACTICE what you learn and you WILL be ready when the time comes to learn this knowledge!
Pick up your copy now at: www.TheLostWays.com
Having said that, I’ll close with MY personal favorite Bible Verse:
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. – Philippians 4:6-7 (NIV Version, I love King James, but this is just easier LOL)
Important: I DO get a small referral fee if you do purchase via my link. If you found this review useful, I’d GREATLY appreciate you purchasing via my link here: www.TheLostWays.com.
If you’re on their “buy now” page, please do ME the favor of closing that page and purchasing through my link – i’d greatly appreciate that!
Thanks, and God Bless!