Product Name: Surviving The Final Bubble
Product Creator: Charles Hayek
The Verdict: 100% RECOMMENDED
Hey Folks – thanks for stopping by to check out my ‘Surviving the Final Bubble Review’.
I’ll cut straight to the chase and get to the reason you’re here:
What IS Surviving The Final Bubble about? (I got it, so I can show you!)
Surviving the Final Bubble is a detailed guide by Retired Economics Professor Charles Hayek, and I’ll be honest – it’s quite surprising! It’s about Surviving when SHTF, and it not only goes into prepper type lessons, but financial as well which is quite impressive!
Let’s take a quick look at the table of contents (just a note, the book is 157 pages!):
Surviving The Final Bubble’s Table of Contents:
- The Approach of a Financial Armageddon
- 2015 Was the Worst Year for the Stock Market Since 2008
- Chapter 1 – The three assets you do not have to report to the U.S. Government
- 1.1 –Preparing for the Biggest Government Encroachment in U.S. History
- 1.2 – Dr. Eifrig’s Three Tips to Keep Your Wealth Out of the United States
- Chapter 2 – Silver Market Secrets
- 2.1 – The Best Decision You Can Make, Owning Silver
- 2.2 – A Silver Investment Created by the U.S. Government
- 2.3 Silver is a Far Better and Safer Business
- Chapter 3 – The Most Valuable Asset in Times of Crisis
- 3.1 – Protecting Yourself, and Even Earning a Profit, in the Face of a Crisis
- Chapter 4 – What Will You Do When It Comes?
- 4.1 What is Your Plan?
- 4.2 Bugging Out or Bugging In?
- Chapter 5 – Increase Your Net Worth
- 5.1 – Your Mindset
- 5.2 – Your Debts
- 5.3 – Alternatives to the U.S. Dollar
- 5.4 – Precious Metals
- 5.5 – BitCoin – Good or Not?
- 5.6 – Barter Goods
- 5.7 – Different Types of Currency
- 5.8 – Specific Investment Strategies to Employ
- 5.9 – Buying Gold
- 5.10 – Short-Selling Stocks
- 5.11 – Put Options
- 5.12 – Play Defense
- 5.13– IEFTs
- 5.14 – Broker or No Broker?
- 5.15 – Other Tips
- Chapter 6 – Preparing for Economic Meltdown
- 6.1 – What Changes Should You Make?
- 6.2 What Should You Learn?
- 6.3 – What Should You Stockpile?
- 6.4 Plan, Plan, Plan
- Chapter 7 – Survival Skills for Safely Hunkering Down
- Chapter 8 – Never Too Weak and Small to Prep
- 8.1 – Surviving as a Senior
- 8.2 – Prepping with Kids
- Chapter 9 – First Aid
- 9.1 – Medicine
- 9.2 – How to give first aid
- 9.3 – Other Basic Necessities
- Chapter 10 – Surviving in the Wilderness
- 10.1 – Shelter
- 10.2 – Using Nature’s Water
- 10.3 – Finding Food in the Wild
- 10.4 – Starting a Fire
- 10.5 – Wilderness Safety
- Chapter 11 – Preparing for the New Normal
- 11.1 – How Do You Know It’s Over?
- Chapter 12- Making Yourself Valuable to the Community
- 12.1 – Skills That Save Your Life
- 12.2 – Becoming that Valuable Person
- 12.3 – Bartering Your Skills
- Chapter 13 – The End of the World as We Know It
- Chapter 14 – Introduction to the Barter System
- Chapter 15 – In Conclusion
But wait – there’s more! LOL
Surviving The Final Bubble Bonus Books:
On TOP of the above guide, you also get access to two MORE books. I won’t go into FULL detail on them here but I will touch on the basics:
- Survival Mindset is a shorter 25 page ebook that goes into (you guessed it) having the right MINDSET during a SHTF situation.An emergency can strike at any time and leave you struggling to put food on the table, pay the bills or even be happy. Emergencies do not always come in the form of terrorist attacks or natural disasters. The goal is to be prepared in ANY
emergency —big or small. Your emergency may be the result of losing a job, a family member becoming extremely ill, a natural disaster, military conflict or the economy crashing. You never know what is around the corner, which is why you have to be prepared for anything. THAT is what this guide goes into, and I must say it was quite refreshing to read and did help to put my mind at ease a bit about everything.
- Secrets to Sanitization After SHTF – again, the title speaks to what this book is about. It teaches you How to be safe from diseases by using survival techniques to dispose of potentially harmful waste and garbage and much much more. Very cool book, and definitely something we should ALL be thinking about more. When The Sh*t DOES really hit the fan, this knowledge will become one of your most valuable assets.
My Surviving The Final Bubble Review
Anyways, as you can NO DOUBT see by the MASSIVE amount of knowledge you’ll be learning here, I have no choice but to give it my full recommendation. It’s definitely one of the best books on survival I’ve read so far this year (top 5 I’d say) – and the knowledge contained within is worth 100x the cost of the book itself.
- YES – it takes time to read the book.
- YES – it takes time to learn these skills
- YES – it takes time to practice these skills
- BUT – how much happier will you be KNOWING that you and your family and loved ones will be better off when The SHTF.
At 157 pages there’s A LOT of materials to go through. I love that it’s NOT full of big fonts, cute pictures and other space filling nonsense. This is 100% quality grade-a material here.
It covers EVERYTHING you need to know when the SHTF and even goes into things many other guides DON’T cover well or at all.
Chapter 5 goes into increasing your net worth, mindset and alternatives to the U.S. Dollar – the stuff on page 34 will blow your MIND (and yes, what it talks about IS possible).
You’ll learn about precious metals, bartering, many different types of currency, gold, stocks and many other things you can do NOW to be 100% prepared for the financial fallout!
Trust me – if you want to take care of your family, of your kids and ensure their well being – take your time with chapter 5 and put it into practice.
Listen, It’s pretty evident that the United States is heading straight toward a financial meltdown. Based on the past, we are already in the first stages of the crisis. It isn’t a matter of whether or not we will have a financial meltdown, but rather how soon it is going to happen.
I want to quote the FINAL paragraph of Surviving the Final Bubble. Take a minute to read this, then read it again and really let it sink in:
Prepping isn’t an activity, it is a change in your lifestyle. It is a journey that you will begin, but you will never end. At some time, the meltdown will come and you won’t have any more time to prepare. You need to take each and everyday and use it as an opportunity to be one step closer to being ready. You’ve already taken the first step by reading this book. Now you need to start putting the information to use. Pick and area or two and start your prepping. You can’t do everything at once so decide what is most important and start with that. Once you have started that item and it is on its way, you can start working on the next. Little by little you will become ready.
My advice is to invest the $37 needed to buy this guide
Important: I DO get a small referral fee if you do purchase via my link. If you found this review useful, I’d GREATLY appreciate you purchasing via my link here: www.TheFinalBubble.com
If you’re on their “buy now” page, please do ME the favor of closing that page and purchasing through my link – i’d greatly appreciate that! 🙂
Thanks, and God Bless!